Monday, May 28, 2012

Black & White Wednesday - Hosted Here This Week

The Well-Seasoned Cook's popular event, Black & White Wednesday, Week 34, is hosted here this week.

 As I've posted this announcement rather late, I'll accept entries up to Wednesday 6 a.m. New York time. Picture dimensions need to be 500 x 700 pixels.

 You must link your post to Susan's post, which contains the guidelines and host line-up, and this one.

 Please send your entries to srablogATgmailDOTcom.

Details I need: Your name, blog name, the link to the post, the photos. Please say BWW 34 in the e-mail subject line. If you're not a blogger but participating, please let me know that.

 

2 comments:

I moderate all my comments. So if you're a human spammer or a bot that can understand this warning, buzz off, don't waste your time here spamming.