Monday, April 05, 2010

Of Chalks And Chopsticks

Soon after I took Sandeepa's cue and wrote my foodie short story, Aquadaze mailed us both wondering whether we'd like to turn this into an event. Both of us liked the idea a lot, I think mainly because it would get us to dust the cobwebs off our fiction writing, and asked Aqua to kick it off.

Well, she has. So please head over to her blog, read the rules for Of Chalks and Chopsticks and put on your thinking and writing caps - we would love to read the outcome of your fevered imagination!

7 comments:

  1. Now i am curious to see wht she has written. Hopping over there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this looks interestin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am inspired and I would love to write. This is what I am trying to learn through my blog apart from cooking. But I am not sure if I can write a Fiction like you, Sandeepa n Aqua. Any tips Sra?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful idea!

    paz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great event! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sra,
    thats great , I have posted something similar today , not as good as yours and Sandeepa.This is a my,in fact very naive attempt at writing something.Let me know if I qualify or not :)...
    hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

I moderate all my comments. So if you're a human spammer or a bot that can understand this warning, buzz off, don't waste your time here spamming.